3rd Worldwide Annual Kids Day – Free Suzuki Early Childhood Music classes for 0-3years old
|Date||Sunday 7th October, 2018|
|Time||9:30am or 10:30am|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/ 1 Central Avenue|
|Booking||Book Now Online Closing: 07/Oct/18|
The Institute in Thornleigh will have an open day with a few free introductory SECM classes for 0-3years old.
We are planning the open day to be a part of the 3rd Annual Kids Day music event. This event started in the USA and is spreading around the globe, promoting the benefits of children being involved in music from an early age. This year, the Annual Kids Day music event is excited to have the support of over a dozen celebrities as Kids Music Day Ambassadors. These are individuals who support the importance of a music education for children, whether through the public school system, music schools, private instructors, etc. Kids Music Day Ambassadors include Julie Andrews, Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi, Nancy Wilson of Heart, Sarah McLachlan, Jim Brickman, Damien Escobar, Bernie Williams and more!
We are proud to be a part of this worldwide event that is gaining more momentum each year.
Please book in quickly as spaces are limited and it will go fast.
More information about other activities on this open day will be on our website soon.
Please pass on information about these free early childhood music classes to anyone in your community with small children who may be interested in participating.
More information about the SECM program can be found Here
A full list of our teachers running SECM classes in NSW can be found Here
More information about the 2 classes we are offering:
- When: October 7th either 9:30am or 10:30am. Duration: 45-50 minutes
- Age Group: Children from 0-3yrs, children should not have reached the age of 3 as at October 7th.
- Each child is to be accompanied by an adult. No prior musical knowledge is required.
- Children need not be Suzuki members.
- These classes may be recorded for internal training purposes only. Videos will not be posted on any social media platforms.