Piano Event (Tutorial & Concert) for All Piano Students
|Date||Sunday 10th September, 2017|
|Time||AM or PM sessions (exact start time per student will be advise to your teacher on Monday, 28 August)|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2010.|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
This Piano Event is for all piano students from beginners to post repertoire level.
Performing is a wonderful experience for children and especially for graduating students they can use this as practice session leading up to the Graduation Concert.
Individual students may participate in Option A or Option B.
Teachers are encouraged to submit both application forms so that all students can participate.
As an indication and easier for us to do the timetabling, please indicate your preferred session:-
Morning = am or Afternoon = pm on the form/s.
- Tutorial duration 45 - 60 minutes
- Concert Duration 45 - 60 minutes
OPTION A: Tutorial & Concert:
One Tutorial and one Concert performance per participant. Students of all levels and ages are welcome, from the youngest beginners to senior students. Classes will be formed according to age and playing level
OPTION B: Concert Performance Experience Only:
One Concert performance per participant. Students of all levels and ages are welcome, from the youngest beginners to senior students. Students will have a concert performance experience only (no tutorial). Maximum of 5 minutes for the concert pieces.
Participation Fee: Option A - $45.00 per participant and Option B - $25 per participant
There will be no refunds for this event.
- Enrolments for this event must be done through your Suzuki Piano Teacher.
- Places for this workshop are strictly limited.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Once applications have been received, no cancellation refunds or changes to concert or tutorial pieces will be allowed.
- Only emailed application forms will be accepted and are to be received by the Suzuki Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnight, SUNDAY 23 JULY 2017.
- Applications will only be processed once payment is received by Suzuki Office.
- Late enrolments will incur a $10 late fee per student and application received after 9 August will not be accepted.
- Families must be current 2017-2018 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend. Membership fees can be paid online.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make any alterations including tutors should the need arise.
- Parents have read and accept all the above conditions including our Risk Warning, Medical Procedures, No Nuts Policy & Consent documents as attached here.
Teachers: Please encourage all your students to apply. Please nominate a concert piece that your student can play confidently and accurately.
We will need Teacher's assistance on the day. Please advise if you can help.
Further information including registration process:
Application Forms (for Teachers Only) - you may use both forms if necessary