Piano Event (Tutorial & Concert) for All Piano Students
|Date||Sunday 24th June, 2018|
|Time||AM or PM sessions (exact start time per student will be advise to your teacher on Monday, 18 June)|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2010.|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
This Piano Event is for all piano students from beginners to post repertoire level.
Performing is a wonderful experience for children and especially for graduating students they can use this as practice session leading up to the Graduation Concert.
Individual students may participate in Option A or Option B.
There is also a Twinkle Workshop for beginners and early Book 1. For further information, conditions and enrolment about this Twinkle Workshop please go to: Twinkle Workshop
Places for this workshop are strictly limited. Students will need to be supervised by an adult.
Teachers are encouraged to submit both application forms so that all students can participate.
As an indication and easier for us to do the timetabling, please indicate your preferred session. We cannot guarantee your request will be met but we will try our best:-
Morning = am or Afternoon = pm on the form/s.
OPTION A: Tutorial & Concert Workshop (for Book 1 and up)
One Tutorial and one Concert performance per participant. Students of Book 1 and up are welcome, Classes will be formed according to age and playing level. Maximum of 5 minutes for the concert piece.
Participation Fee: $45.00 per participant. There will be no refunds once enrolled.
Duration: Tutorial approx 45 - 60 minutes plus Concert approx 45 - 60 minutes.
OPTION B: Concert Performance Experience Only:
One Concert performance per participant. Students of all levels and ages are welcome, from the youngest beginners to senior students. Students will have a concert performance experience only (no tutorial). Maximum of 5 minutes for the concert pieces
Participation Fee: $25 per participant. There will be no refunds once enrolled.
Duration: Concert approx 45 - 60minutes.
Enrolment Information & Conditions:
- Enrolments for both events must be done through your Suzuki Piano Teacher.
- Places for this workshop are strictly limited.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Once applications have been received, no cancellation refunds or changes to concert or tutorial pieces will be allowed.
- Only emailed application forms will be accepted and are to be received by the Suzuki Office (email@example.com) by midnight, SUNDAY 3 June 2018.
- Applications will only be processed once payment is received by Suzuki Office.
- Late enrolments will incur a $10 late fee per student if accepted.
- Families must be current 2018-2019 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend. Membership fees can be paid online Family Membership
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make any alterations including tutors should the need arise.
- Parents have read and accepted all the above conditions including our Risk Warning, Medical Procedures, No Nuts Policy & Consent documents as attached here.
Teachers: Please encourage all your students to apply. Please nominate a concert piece that your student can play confidently and accurately.
We will need Teacher's assistance on the day. Please advise if you can help.
Application Forms (for Teachers Only)
Option A - Tutorial & Concert (excel 2013 version)
Option A - Tutorial & Concert (excel 97-2003 version)
Option B - Concert Only (excel 2013 version)
Option B - Concert Only (excel 97-2003 version)