Spring School for Strings
|Date||Saturday 23rd September, 2017 to Sunday 24th September, 2017|
|Time||Registration from 8:15am
Book 2 & above - start 9:00am
Book 1 - start 10:00am
|Venue||Abbotsleigh Junior School|
|Address||22 Woonona Avenue (South), Wahroonga|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
For students studying Violin, Viola & Cello of all levels.
- Registration from 8:15am on Saturday 23 September
- Book 2 and Above class start time is 9:00am
- Book 1 class start time is 10:00am
- Closing Concert and Final Play-In finish by 3:00pm on Sunday 24 September
- Program will include Tutorials, Repertoire Classes & Play-Ins for all levels plus Orchestral Rehearsals for violin & cello students (Book 2 +). A Viola program will only proceed if we receive sufficient numbers.
- Advanced violinists (Book 8 +) will also participate in an intensive tutorial on a piece for performance in the Closing Concert.
Music: Orchestral & Advanced Tutorial music will be distributed from 29th August.
- Junior Program Student (Book 1 students only) - $130 per student
- Full Program Student - $180 per student
Application Closing Date: Thursday 7 September 2017.
Refunds: Cancellations made by 5pm on the 21st August (Monday) will receive a full refund less a $30 admin fee. No refunds for cancellations made after 5pm on the 21st August. All cancellations must be received by Suzuki Office in writing.
For more information:
Please remember that students require parental supervision at all times.
Your enrolment for this event indicates you have read and accept all the above conditions including our Risk Warning, Medical Procedures, No Nuts Policy & Consent documents as attached here and our Terms & Conditions.